No, it's not like I'm in love with FF. I actually don't like it, as it feels occasionally buggy, memory leaking and rather slow. (Comparing to Chrome.)
But I do use FF extensions.
The most important ones are:
- Delicious - damn, that's an every day thing.
- HttpFox - yes, I do use it and quite often.
Also, I'd be happy to have:
- Firebug & PageSpeed - these two are also quite important ones, although I keep them disabled the most of time, as they make FF unbelievable slow (even if I'm not using them).
- Affiliator - the thing that adds an option to right click menu on Amazon's pages to copy to clipboard the page's URL with my associate ID embedded.
- Selenium IDE - it's helpful, but occasionally.
I also have a set of so-called plugins. They include Flip4Mac WMP, Google Talk, QuickTime, Shockwave, Silverlight, VLC and probably something else, that I don't care that much.
Google Chrome does have an extensions now. They even have a Delicious one already. But it looks like extensions are not available on Mac platforms, yet. (Some people say they to be available after the weekend.)
But I'm looking into it...
P.S. Isn't it too much Google, yet?